Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm addicted

 Last week i asked my housemate about interesting yet good movie or TV-series as i don't know what else to watch during my leisure time. Then, i had been introduced with this US Series. She told me that this series received so many awards.



It's all about  

Modern Family

which i found really hilarious, entertaining and also got some moral qualities







Oh no!!!  I'm really crazy with this series right now. I've finished with Season 1. Can't wait to watch the next season as Season 2 is currently being played in US. It is mainly about three families that are bonded to each other. One family with three kids, one with beautiful plus sexy wife and the last one the gay family. Find out more by googling, ok? :)


The attraction of this series is their different lifestyles. Although they're different but they managed to live in a big happy family. How they communicate with each other, family gathering and how they face problems. But what i like most is the Gloria's accent when she speaks and her actions. I think you should watch this and believe me u'll fall in love with it. Each episode take only 30 mins. But for those who don't like to watch such a simple storyline and comedy, you better not.

2 comments:

kawe said...

i love it too. soo nice isn't? hohoo

sue said...

u watch it too? good to release ur stress

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails